Monday, February 25, 2008

Academy Awards 2008 - Bad Hair Day


Renee Zellweger's expression looks absolutely painful and with one look at her hair we can see why. Quite frankly her hair looks like a hair piece. It was messy and dishelved, completely inappropriate for any award show, let alone the Oscars.














Katherine Heigl looks happy and beautiful but her hair is something else. I feel like a thunderstorm couldn't get that hair to fall out of place. The short curls make her look older and outdated. For a woman so beautiful like Katherine Heigl she would have looked much better with natural and soft hair rather than looking like she used a whole bottle of aquanet on her head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the Renee comment. I always thought she was ugly though. But I have to disagree with the second one. I think Katherine looks gorgeous. Such a classic hairstyle for a classic face! I guess I'm one of the few who don't look out for trends. If it looks pretty, I'll like it.

Newer Post Older Post Home